Saturday, 12 September 2009

Rules of the mansion

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am married with my submissive, my boy. I like to address him as boy, which underlines the fact that he is so much younger than me. It does wonders for my ego, to have a young man at home, pampering me and I enjoy to be pampered (this has nothing to do with nappies, mind you!).

Since we live together as husband and wife (to the outside world at least), this gives us the possibility to play 24/7. Of course we don't do that. You have to be able to step outside of the roles when needed. When he is ill, for instance (men are such babies when it comes to feeling a little under the weather). We need to be able to discuss things as equals. But there is a clear understanding that in all discussions, my word is final. He accepts this as a matter of course, the good boy that he is.
While we discuss things as equals, we do have a set of rules that I insist upon and that I'd like to share with you.

  1. I will cook, but he will set the table and do the washing up. Reason for this is that he could not cook to save his life.
  2. He will do all the cleaning around the house.
  3. He will keep the garden well kept and neat.
  4. He will do the laundry and ironing.
  5. He will keep all toys and instruments clean and ready for immediate use.
Personal appearance
  1. He will shave his face daily.
  2. He will wear neat and clean clothing where ever he goes.
  3. He will get frequent hair cuts.
  4. He will keep his nails trimmed.
  5. He will change his underwear daily, his socks at least once every two days.
  6. He will make sure his shoes are neatly shined.
Special instructions
  1. He will wear panties of my choice, unless instructed otherwise. This means he is in panties 95% of the time. The other 5% is made up of times when he wears no underwear at all or male underwear, when he needs to go somewhere were people might see his undergarments.
  2. He will keep his genitals shaved and will shave his bottom once a week. I can't stand a hairy bottom.
  3. He will not masturbate without permission. Period. No exceptions.
  4. He will not look at pornographic imagery with one exception and that is pornography which depicts submissive males.
  5. He will speak to me respectfully at all times, even when in public. He will not use obscenities or raise his voice to me. 
Of course these rules are not that hard to follow, when someone really wants to. And he does want to very much.  They help to maintain the Domme/sub interaction between us. We arrived at this set of rules after good and open discussion about what I like in my sub and about what he would be willing to accept. Breaking any of the rules above results in punishment, which is also part of our mutual understanding.


  1. With the exception of mildly kinky subject such as his wearing feminine panties, all these rules apply to any reasonable male in a vanilla relationship. Not that most males are doing it, but they should. You are too good!

  2. With a bit of encouragement I would follow those. Quite reasonable. I wouldn't if I didn't have to - what man would - so can see how punishment needs to be there, but I would be happy in such a regime.